Cup lock Standard (Vertical)
- The locking device is formed by two cups at 500 mm c/c intervals
- Provides firm grip to Ledger Blades making the connection rigid and to endure rough site handling
- Welded Bottom Cups are pressed from high quality steel and captive mobile
- Top Cups made out of malleable casting
- The bottom cup is welded to vertical tube and a movable upper cup is free to move up and down
- Access standards are provided with integral 500 MM
- Long spigots for making easy vertical connections
- 3.00 mt
- 2.50 mt
- 2.00 mt
- 1.50 mt
- 1.00 mt
Cup lock Ledger (Horizontal)
- Locked in place by corresponding upper cups
- Ledgers are available in various sizes to provide the desired grid dimension of the work
- Ledgers are made using 48.3 MM O.D. tube with forged steel blades at the ends
- The blades are placed into the bottom cups of the vertical
- 0.60 mm
- 0.75 mm
- 1.00 mm
- 1.25 mm
- 1.50 mm
Cuplock Joint Pins
- Rugged construction
- Rust resistant.
Superlative range of Joint Pin. Sturdily constructed Cuplocks Joint Pins are widely used for connecting two cuplocks vertically. We utilize best available technologies to develop these pins and offer durable and reliable range to our clients. Resistant to rust and abrasion, our Pins are widely demanded by large number of clients. Distance between the front end hole to rear end hole of this pin is 50.8 mm and diameter is 38 mm. one can avail these Pins at cost effective prices.
Adjustable Base Jacks
Enriched with vast industry experience, we are involved in manufacturing and supplying a qualitative range of Adjustable Base Jacks. Our jacks are made in accordance with international industrial standards and widely used for protecting H frames on rough surface. This jack also helps in adjusting the scaffold support structure by adjusting the top or bottom. We quality check these products on well defined parameters before delivery to ensure better performance and long functional life. Herein, these Adjustable Base Jacks has solid steel bar and threaded jack nut with 32 mm nominal diameter that are welded precisely on 6 mm base plate (150 mm X 150 mm).
- Reliable performance
Adjustable U-Head Jacks
- Sturdy construction
- Consistent performance
- High functionality
Customers can avail form us a wide range of Adjustable head U-Jack, which are sturdily constructed using premium quality 32 mm diameter threaded solid steel bar along with threaded jack nut and following international industrial standards. These devices are widely used for transferring beams and in supporting floor forms. The attached threaded jacks with these devices ensure easy adjustment in floor setting. Our devices are extensively acclaimed for long functional life, durability and high tensile strength.
Keeping in mind the precise demands of clients, we manufacture and supply a wide range of Couplers (Clamps). Specially engineered using quality checked components our products are extensively acclaimed for durability and high tensile strength. These find their wide application for joining two tubes in any different angles. To offer defect free range to our clients, we quality check our products on well defined parameters before delivery. These are available in two different ranges that include swivel coupler and fixed coupler.
- Rugged construction
- Reasonably priced
- Perfect shape and finish
- Durable standards
- Easy to install
We are offering a wide range of Scaffolding Planks. These are very useful for masons / laborers while construction and painting of vertical structures.
Square pipe of 1" X 1" and angles are used on both ends for providing additional strength and safety.